Expert Well & Pump Repairs
If you are out of water, experiencing leaks, or have a malfunctioning well pump, contact the professionals at Joe Carlson Well Drilling, Inc. by calling (616) 868-5230. We respond quickly to all repair calls in the Grand Rapids, MI, area, and do our best to restore your water as fast as possible.
High-Quality Repairs & Maintenance
When your well or pump isn’t working, call the experts at Carlson Well Drilling. Oftentimes the problem is a simple one and can be resolved over the phone. When the specific issue needs a more direct approach, our team is ready to assist. We have decades of experience with the following:
- Drilling residential water wells
- Replacing pumps and tanks
- Repairing water lines and leaks
- Installing control boxes and pressure switches
Beyond Basic Repairs
With our professional equipment, our well pump repairman can service wells as small as 1.25” or as large as 5”. We’re prepared to tackle any well or pump repair as we always carry the highest-quality products in stock, like pumps, wires, drop pipes, and tanks.
The team at Carlson Well Drilling provides a wide range of repairs and maintenance tasks, including:
- Well Treatments: Chemically treat 4” and 5” wells to increase water flow as the well can slow down over time due to mineral buildup.
- Well Pumps: Install larger pumps to accommodate sprinkler systems, geothermal heat pumps, or constant pressure pumps.
- Water Tanks: Repair or replace a water tank that is rusted, leaking, or experiencing other issues.
Highest Standards of Customer Service
Contact us at (616) 868-5230 to schedule a well or pump service appointment. We are located in Alto, MI, but also serve Caledonia, Lowell, Ada, Cascade, Grand Rapids, Rockford, and the neighboring communities.